Chad Johnson is a Managing Partner in Cherry Tree & Associates’ investment banking practice. Chad has a long and successful track record advising owners and entrepreneurs in the sale of their businesses, and advising numerous public and private companies in the acquisition of complementary businesses. Chad’s previous experience includes building and selling a successful software firm, managing corporate M&A, and working in a venture capital firm. He received his BA and MBA from the University of Minnesota.
- For-Profit Education
- Education Technology
- Business Services
- MBA, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- BA, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Software & Information Industry Association
- Association for Corporate Growth
- International Society for Technology in Education
- Principal, Cherry Tree & Associates
- Vice President, The M&A Group
- General Manager, Ultralingua, Inc.
- Manager of Business Development, PLATO Learning
- Venture Capital Analyst, Sherpa Partners, LLC
- Certified Financial Planner, Ameriprise Financial