Dave Latzke, a Managing Partner at Cherry Tree & Associates, has more than 30 years experience serving as financial advisor and CFO across many industries. Dave’s experience includes acquisition and divestiture transactions, the capital markets (debt and equity/public and private), restructuring projects, as well as public offerings and organizational structure and governance work for public companies.
Prior to joining Cherry Tree, Dave spent 11 years with Arthur Andersen working with entrepreneurial private and public companies and was CFO at Fourth Shift and SoftBrands for a combined 13 years. Dave is a CPA and received his BA in Accounting from the University of Northern Iowa. In addition to his Managing Director role, he served as SVP and CFO of Znomics, Inc., (OTC: ZNOM) and Cherry Tree Acquisition Corp., former Cherry Tree affiliates.
- Industrial (manufacturing and distribution)
- BA in Accounting, University of Northern Iowa
- Certified Public Accountant, (Inactive)
- SVP & CFO, SoftBrands, Inc. (AMEX:SBN)
- EVP & CFO, Fourth Shift Corporation (NASDAQ:FSFT)
- Manager, Arthur Andersen & Co.
- Member, Financial Executives International
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Director, MyMeds, Inc.
- Director, MetaFarms, Inc.
- Past Director and Officer of various non-profit organizations