Dave Latzke is a Managing Partner at Cherry Tree & Associates, LLC and leads the Industrial Group.
Dave joined Cherry Tree in 2007 and leads the Firm’s Industrial Group. He has more than 35 years experience serving as financial advisor and CFO across many industries. Dave’s experience includes the capital markets (debt and equity/public and private), acquisition and divestiture transactions, restructuring projects, as well as public offerings. Over the past 15 years, Dave’s focus has been on Sell-Side Advisory Services.
Prior to joining Cherry Tree, Dave spent 11 years with Arthur Andersen working with entrepreneurial private and public companies and was CFO at Fourth Shift and SoftBrands for a combined 13 years. In addition to his M&A advisory work in his early years at the firm, he served as SVP and CFO of Znomics, Inc., and Cherry Tree Acquisition Corp., former Cherry Tree affiliates.
- Industrials (manufacturing, distribution and business services)
- BA in Accounting, University of Northern Iowa
- Certified Public Accountant, (Inactive)
- SVP & CFO, SoftBrands, Inc. (AMEX:SBN)
- EVP & CFO, Fourth Shift Corporation (NASDAQ:FSFT)
- Manager, Arthur Andersen & Co.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Financial Executives International
- Director, MetaFarms, Inc.
- Founding Director, MyMeds Inc.
- Past Director and Officer of various non-profit organizations