Senior Executive Director, Technology
Elmer Baldwin has a 30-year track record in information technologies, professional services, SaaS and digital media, including 20 years as President / CEO of five information technology companies. Baldwin is a skilled executive, operator and advisor experienced with early, turnaround and growth stage companies. He has worked under virtually all ownership and governance structures including in publicly-traded companies, private-equity syndicates, and owner-operator situations. He has a history of launching innovative solutions to transform companies and industries. As CEO, he has led many strategic transactions that delivered operating performance and / or liquidity for shareholders and creditors, including mergers & acquisitions, recapitalizations, divestitures and post-merger integrations.
Elmer has recently joined Lifesprk as their President and senior operating executive to oversee the business and will continue to be a Senior Advisor for Cherry Tree.
- Information technology
- Professional services
- Software and SaaS
- Digital media
- Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc., President and CEO
- Analysts International Corporation, Publicly traded, President and CEO
- Fujitsu Consulting, Senior Vice President
- BORN Information Services, Inc., President and CEO
- Nuvolution, LLC, President and CEO
- via World Network, LLC (an Accenture Company), President and CEO
- Egghead Software, Vice President of Corporate, Government and Education
- York & Associates, Inc., Partner
- Oracle Corporation, Director Oracle Manufacturing Consulting Group
- Analysts International Corporation (Public)
- Anotech Corporation•
- BORN Information Systems, Inc.
- EA Sween Company*
- Egghead-Uchida, KK (Japan)
- FileControl International
- Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc.
- Lifesprk, LLC*
- Transport Security, Inc.*
- via World Network, LLC
- BBA in Finance, Loyola Marymount University
- Certificate in Systems Management (ISSM) University of Southern California