Merritt is a Director in Cherry Tree & Associates’ investment banking practice. He joined the firm in 2019 and focuses on mergers & acquisitions and other advisory services. Merritt has more than seven years of professional experience, all in investment banking and has been involved in more than 20 completed M&A transactions. Prior to Cherry Tree, he was an investment banker at Vermillion Capital in Minneapolis and at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (A Stifel Company) in New York.
- Sell-side M&A
- Buy-side M&A
- Financial Analysis
- Industry & Market Research
- B.A., History, Colgate University
- Associate, Vermillion Capital LLC
- Associate, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (A Stifel Company)
- Analyst, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (A Stifel Company)
- Associate Board Member, InnerCity Tennis
Cherry Tree & Associates provides investment banking services through our FINRA-licensed broker dealer.