Senior Executive Director
Scott Brown is a Senior Executive Director in Cherry Tree & Associates investment banking practice with a focus on Healthcare and Technology M&A. He brings a unique skill set as a Founder, Inventor, Executive, and Board Member. His experience spans over 25 years at Public and Private companies and includes building, scaling and transforming VC and PE backed companies. Throughout his career he has been involved in many fundraising events and M&A processes. With his operating experience and the backing of four decades of expertise from the Cherry Tree team, he advises owners and business executives on liquidity goals, recapitalizations and acquisition strategies.
- Pet Care
- Sell-side M&A
- Strategic Advisory
- B.S., Aerospace Engineering, Iowa State University
- Executive Education, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Co-Founder & CEO, Transfur, Inc.
- CTO, Player’s Health
- CTO, CPO, and CISO, Zipnosis
- CTO, OneOme
- Founder & CEO, Ulfberht Software Systems
- VP Software Development, XRS Corporation
- Tekne award winner – Mobile Technology, XRS Corp
- Tekne award finalist – Healthcare IT, Zipnosis